Venice Global Travel s.a.s. by Argentin Federica & c., Via Corazzin, 16 – 31033 Castelfranco V.to (TV), P.Iva 04439290265 (hereinafter “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and of the art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1) Subject of the processing
The Owner processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, email, telephone number – hereafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you during registration on the website of the Data Controller and / or when registering for the newsletter service offered by the Owner.
2) Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed:
A) Without your express consent (art. 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following purposes of Service:
- Allow registration on the website;
- Manage and maintain the website;
- Allow the registration to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any additional Services requested by you;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- Fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- Prevent or detect fraudulent activities or malicious abuse of the website;
- Exercise the rights of the Holder, for example the right to defend in court.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send you newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material about services offered by the Owner by email. We would like to inform you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Owner’s services similar to those you have already received, unless disagreed (art. 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
3) Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronic as well as automated.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for not more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- To external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer’s project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, provider for site management and maintenance web, suppliers, credit institutions, professional offices, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processors.
5) Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. Your information will not be disseminated.
6) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller now ensures that the extra-EU data transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7) Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee either the registration on the site or the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You may therefore decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already supplied: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner. In any case, you will continue to have the right to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A) Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
B) Get the indication of:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- The identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by means of email and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of objection, set out in the previous point B), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains valid only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9) Procedures for exercising the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- A registered letter addressed to: Venice Global Travel s.a.s. by Argentin Federica & c., Via Corazzin, 16 – 31033 Castelfranco V.to (TV)
- An e-mail to email@example.com
The Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11) Data Controller, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Federica Argentin, Via Corazzin, 16 – 31033 Castelfranco V.to (TV). The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
12) Changes to this Statement
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Information and refer to the latest version.
The software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The site contains a statistics tool, which collects anonymous data on visits (IP, referrer, browser used, operating system, monitor resolution, date, time, online stay). The data collected with the system of which Google is the owner is used for the only and exclusive purpose of monitoring the performance of the site for statistical purposes and to improve the service. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to allow our systems to recognize your device and to offer you some features. Cookies are stored in the file directory of your browser. The next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information to the website or entity that originally created the cookie.
- Allow the correct use of the site through technical cookies;
- Prevent fraudulent activity;
- Improve security.
Our site uses the following types of cookies
- These cookies collect data on how users use the site in order to analyze the traffic and understand the use made of it. To this end we use Google Analytics. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user; the data are in fact aggregated and consequently anonymous and used exclusively to improve the functioning of the Site. You can find more information about Google Analytics at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. If you wish to prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies with reference to your use of the Sites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- These cookies allow our site to remember the choices made and provide improvements and customizations. The data these cookies collect can be anonymized and they are not able to track navigation activities on other sites.
- These cookies are used when sharing information using the sharing buttons with social media or the “like” on our site or if you have linked your account or use our content on or through a social network, such as Facebook and YouTube. Social networks will record this action. These data can be connected to advertising activities.
How to manage and disable cookies
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of the “technical” cookies may compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari mobile:https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265